TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you find the conditions that apply to the making of portraits (this in connection with the uniqueness of the portraits) and when you buy something in the webshop:
Starting the assignment and waiting list
If I want to start on your project and I haven’t received any photo material or other (necessary) information yet, I will move on to the next one on the list. This is to avoid waiting times for others.
Deposit and refund
If afterwards you are not satisfied with what I have made, I keep this down payment as a minimum coverage of the hours and material costs made. You do not have to pay the second installment (50%) of the price. The work I made then remains my property and I may sell it to a third/other interested party. There can never be a refund.
To do this, it is necessary to provide all the (tax) data of the company as registered in the VIES database.
AtelierBrigitte reserves the right to suspend the reverse charge of VAT if the information turns out to be incorrect. Regular VAT will be applied on the invoice.
Cost and risk of shipment
Shipping is available to the next countries:
|Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom
|Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, United States
Is your destination not mentioned? Please contact us so we can provide you an offer.
Preservation or rights
This part of the conditions applies additionally for consumers (individuals) who buy something in the webshop of AtelierBrigitte.
- If there is an offer (promotion) with a limited validity period or applicable under certain conditions, this will be explicitly stated with the offer.
- Due to the uniqueness of most of the products in the webshop, it is possible that an item has already been sold. In that case, AtelierBrigitte will contact the consumer to come to an alternative.
- The consumer can cancel the purchase without giving any reason within 14 days. This period starts the day after receiving the product by the buyer. The consumer must return the product in its original condition and packaging. The buyer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refund of the purchase amount takes place within 14 days after receipt of the returned product by AtelierBrigitte. You will be notified when the product has been received.
- The previous article does not apply to commissions or custom (animal) portraits. This due to the personal nature of the product.
- Additional non-returnable items: gift cards and downloadable items.
- In case of complaints regarding the webshop, an e-mail can be sent to email@example.com. When reporting a complaint, the consumer should clearly indicate the product, purchase date and description of the complaint.